3.20.2009

Bouchon Bakery

How fortunate are we to find a piece of Paris in the charming little town of Yountville? Very lucky.


Feeling Parisian at heart, the ideal petit dejeuner
for me is cafe and a croissant.
Thomas Keller Oreo Cookies

My lovely sister Jean.

Boy did Andre enjoy his cookies!


Beautiful rows of macarons.

If you find yourself in Napa Valley, do come and visit here.

4 comments:

Rebecca Cifaldi said...

Oh, how beautiful you and Jean look! I love being a voyeur to your travels, and I soooo love the arrival of spring! whew

Bruno, Lucia and I have been walking alot - over to our new neighborhood!

xoxox Betty

michelle said...

hi betty! i wish you were here to enjoy the sights, sounds, and goodies with us. i miss you. have you moved in? i miss your little ones too. can't wait to see you soon.

love,
michelle

Marie said...

That bakery looks authentic...reminds me of a patisserie in France. You're quite lucky to have one nearby!
-marie

Jean M said...

Ahhh, Bouchon! Our personal taste of Paris in our own backyard...