Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.
Aaron Siskind
These are not the clearest pictures but they are some of my favorite snapshots. The images have their own distinct character, life, and beauty.
5 comments:
Actually, the photos are very artistically taken. Michelle, so were you at Jean's or Marilen's place- where did Marilen have her baby? So adorable!
Hi Mama Cely! Thanks! I was at Jean's place in Fairfield where Marilen and family are currently residing too. They delivered in Walnut Creek. Len & Vince moved from Valencia...
Let's talk soon okay? Miss ya.
Love these pics! Michelle you really do have an amazing eye for photography. Love how your camera knows your quirks and likes and u both work so well together. It seems like so long ago now that you were here helping us out with Tristan. We miss ya already! Hope you don't mind, I've gone ahead and posted some of your photos on my facebook =)
BTW, Hi Aunty Cely! - from Vince, Len & our new baby Tristan =)
Thanks for the vote of confidence Vince. That means a lot coming from an artist like yourself. : ) I don't mind at all if you post pics from here. I'm glad you're enjoying them. Miss you guys too. I've been keeping up on your dashboard updates... Tristan is getting so much bigger it seems. What a bundle of joy!
Post a Comment