Our girlfriend Sonia came to pay a special visit to baby Tristan. She was accompanied by her son Keagan whom I last saw three years ago (I think? I was just reminded of pictures I took of Keagan and Andre back then, in the days of their children play group classes. They were so cute. Still are.)
It's always a pleasure to see Sonia and my heart smiles to know that she always makes time to stop by to say hello when I'm in town. She not only brought with her a smile and delightful spirit, but the most delicious caramel apples! The apple pie and cheesecake were quickly devoured.
cutie-pie Keagan
coconut
walnut, apple pie, and cheesecake
oreo cookie
what's your favorite?
2 comments:
Hey sis! Love all the photos! and I have to agree with you with those delicious caramel apples from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. My favorite treat there is the chocolate-caramel-marshmallow-covered rice crispy treats. Yum-eee!! You nee to try it next time you are at the store.
Love and hugs!
Kya-D.
Kuya! It's good to see you here. I've missed you. I owe you a phone call, will call this weekend, okay? I will try the rice crispy treat one, sounds scrumptious. Happy springtime!
Post a Comment