6.02.2009

A Little Monday Happiness

Hi!  It's Monday.  I had a good day at work.  At home, hubby grilled food for dinner and we enjoyed it with Melissa and Marcella.  It's rare we eat dinner at an early hour (7 p.m.) so it was nice to spend a little time outdoors and take pleasure in the remaining daylight.  I gathered another bouquet of these gorgeous cumulous-looking flowers.  I wish peonies bloomed all year round.  All I can say is that it's good to find a little happiness on a Monday.  Have a wonderful week everyone.

petting poppy
this cute apron was a gift from ciara
it came in the cutest gift box 
 thank you again aya bong for this lovely gift from anthropologie
i absolutely love it!

6 comments:

Nana said...

Every morning when I am running in the neighborhood, I see the beauty of these peonies of all different colours. I love them and I am thinking of planting some in my garden this year. Nice pics.

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Ate. I absolutely adore peonies! They are my favorite flowers. *hint hint*

I wish I could move there and have you help me set up my own place. I really love how you decorate and even organize! LOL

I will send you pics of my office. I know you will approve. :)

michelle said...

Nana- you should definitely plant them. They are worth the wait every spring. We're fortunate to have inherited a row of them in our home.

Aya- I'm so happy you finally got to see how much I'm enjoying the apron! We would love it if you moved in our neck of the woods. We would have so much fun together.

Jean M said...

Love the apron and the peonies, too, of course!

Celestina in California said...

Pretty, pretty,pretty=Michelle + Peonies + apron. Aya, that was really sweet of you. I know Michelle is your inspiration, too.

michelle said...

What a cute comment Mama Cely! Thank you, thank you, thank you... All of you beautiful women are an inspiration to me too!

P.S.
Hi Jean!