11:09 p.m. EST: Okay everyone, it appears that I've accepted a dare and I have less than an hour left on the clock before it starts...

Roommate Leo and I have decided to use the time spent on Facebook (for Leo) and on blogging (yours truly) for more important priorities. For those of you on Facebook, you know how addictive that can be and for those of you who have been following me here, you know how much I enjoy posting, so this will definitely be a challenge for us both.

We'll be hands off beginning tonight at midnight and have set the deadline for September 12th, an entire month! Although we have not settled on what the winner will get or what the looser will have to do, we're gearing up for a good match. I must add that we're head-to-head when it comes to discipline. It'll be a close match for sure. Nevertheless, I will try my best to hold the urge to post the pictures and stories I've collected so far and the ones that will follow in the coming month...

There will be updates from "The Mister", lots more on "Just for Fun", and definitely places for "Gone Wandering". I promise. Wish me luck!
7 comments:
Nooooooo! Your site is one of the first ones I check everyday for updates! Ok, so may I admit a secret wish for Leo to win so I can get my "Michelle blog" fix? Heee heee -- if Pat posts, does it count? love you! jenn
Oh, you're a sweet fan Ate! I was permitted one free pass to log on today because I had to allow Leo to log on once on his Facebook to make a correction on our bet date. (funny man : ) So this is nice 'cause I got to read your comment, although please don't tempt me to post!!! I want to win--- there's a prize at the end of the tunnel.
Good thing this is before our trip to see you! I would hate to not have it documented on here! BTW, I hope you win...=)
you need facebook ate
Congrats roomie! We made it.
Congrats rommie! We made it. Dang, Jenn, no chance to see Chelle in Dega vu.
Congrats to the both of you! Leo and I will have to just come up with something else entertaining for us to watch you participate in!
Post a Comment