9.24.2009

Chicago on a budget

This was a fun day trip Patrick and I took with gal pal Carrie.

I called this Chicago on a budget for the following reasons:
1. We had breakfast to go at Mickey D's.
2. It only cost half a tank of gas to get there.
3. First stop is the market for a good cup of coffee and delicious red velvet cupcake.
4. We picked a day when the museum entry was free.
5. Shared lunch at Chinatown.
6. Window shopping is always free on the Magnificent Mile.
7. Dinner at the Cheesecake Factory included a gift certificate (thanks to Carrie!).

4 comments:

Delsa Thompson Photography said...

great job michelle...I think I can even do the same here in Cali...thanks for the tips.BTW your pictures are so amazing...I'm getting ideas here huh. miss yahhh...

ate dels

Jenn said...

Thank you!!! for posting again. Love the pictures...can't wait to see more! love, ate j

marmar said...

love red velvet!

michelle said...

Hi lovely ladies! Thanks for your continued support here. I'm so happy you are enjoying my new posts. Oh, I'm in love with red velvet cupcakes! Yummy.