I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance,
A church filled with family and friends.
I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for,
He said one that would make me his wife.
Author Unknown
Maria Christina & Jaime
September 12, 2009
Finding my home from the West Coast to the Midwest
1 comment:
thank you, thank you, thank you... i'm happy you both approve (the professional photographer and the beautiful bride : ) hope to talk to you both again soon!
***********************************
...and where do you want me to leave comments....girl you are so amazing....loving all the pictures / posts.
I know for a fact that it wasn't there over the weekend 'cuz I know I checked them and boomed 4 posts later...
thank you, I loved the pictures specially the one of Ting & Jaime blurry one ‑ very creative.
missed yahhhhh...
ate delsa
*******************
hi ate,
how are you doing? i really really love love love your blog posting from our wedding, its sooo beautiful!
Post a Comment