Dearest Izzy,
Where do I begin? Your gift arrived this week and brought me happy tears. I was completely surprised! Suffice it to say, I will think of you every time I see it. It’s such a magical thing--- how it instantly floods my memory with wonderful thoughts of you and Syd. Thank you… Thank you for the permanent reminder of my “happy place”, our home on Linwood: Lavender Hill.
Embraces,
Holly
God already granted my wish for a magical Christmas.
3 comments:
Wow, Isabella truly outdid herself on this one! What a perfect gift!
I know...right? Did you take notice of the birdbath in the background? : ) Izzy got back with me right away, also excited to see this post! xoxo
Ha-ha-ha! I did notice the bird bath. I see that Holly, Sydney and Isabella are all represented here--Coach boots, bird bath and Lavender Hill stepping stone! Love it!
Post a Comment