4.24.2010

April Birthday Bash


Christopher Robin
Description: A boy about 46 inches tall. Dresses appropriately for the prevailing weather.
More Description: Master of the 100 Aker Woods
Address: Top of the Forest (High Ground), 100 Aker Wood East
More About His Address: Lives behind a green door.
Best Friends: Winnie-the-Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, Tigger, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, and Roo.
Favorite Food: Birthday cake.
Favorite Things To Do: Helping his friends with their problems.
Other Favorite Things: Hosting birthday and hero parties outside his house.
What He Likes To Do Best: "Nothing" (meaning nothing in particular, free time).
Quotes and Sayings: "Silly old Bear."

Michelle
Description: A girl about 62 inches tall. Dresses appropriately for all occasions.
More Description: Keeper of Lavender Hill.
Address: Top of the Hill, Linwood Avenue West.
More About Her Address: Lives behind a red door.
Best Friends: Bob, Sydney, Westside playmates, and Belle.
Favorite Food: French pastries.
Favorite Things To Do: Baking, traveling, and reading.
Other Favorite Things: Hosting guests at Lavender Hill.
What She Likes To Do Best: Baking.
Quotes and Sayings: "Go where God takes you."
Two weeks ago our dearest friends Melissa, David, and Marcella threw us-- April birthday folks a one fun birthday bash! How wonderful it is to have awesome friends and families to toast our special day and another year of life's awesome journey. Thank you to all of you who thought of us lovingly this month. We love you! (P.S. I think that triple layer chocolate cake will be the official cake for birthdays! ; )
Birthday celebrants: Betty, Su, Patrick, and Me




















4 comments:

Jean M said...

So sweet! What a great celebration....and I love the comparison between yourself and Christopher Robin. BTW, I don't think I ever mentioned this before, but Andre loves the Kenny Loggins lullaby cd and the Pooh Corner song is his favorite!! He goes to bed with it playing nearly every night.

michelle said...

That makes me happy to know about Andre! I love that CD too and Pooh Corner is my favorite song on that album. When I read this earlier I caught myself singing this song during my drive to work. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today. : )

Rebecca Cifaldi said...

happy birthday to all, what fun times! xoxo betty

Celestina in California said...

What a wonderful celebration! Enjoyed the pics so much like I was there. Love the chocolate cake!