Prepare yourself... The Twilight Saga: Eclipse is almost here and here's how we're going to celebrate it.
are you ready for this?

yes, you read right-- a thirteen-hour event.
i spy an eclipse.
beginning...
...
... and end.
not quite ready for mailing just yet.
definitely bitten.
had to post this one, it was too funny!
fire
& ice
sealed.
shipped.
delivered.
Volturi-inspired invitation
It's absolutely fantastic how the Twilight books and movies keep us so young at heart. It's even more fantastic that this is something really fun that my husband and I share, not just with each other but our circle of friends. I'm so happy we were all bitten!
Fellow Twilighters: Hope you enjoyed your special delivery.
13 comments:
Okay Michelle,first of all, hello!! Secondly, I have to tell you that I've been enjoying your blog for awhile now, but after this post, I just HAD to comment. Those invites are fantastic!! Wish I could be at THAT party!! I don't even have to say hope you have fun because I know you will!!
-Vangie
Hello there Vangie! How wonderful to see you here! What a happy surprise and happy to know that you enjoyed this post. Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I got pretty crafty on this one. lol! (You are always welcome to join the festivities here by the way. : )
Please extend my hello to Amel and your little ones!
xoxo,
Michelle
Michelle-these turned out fantastic! I know you got my txt msg, but had to give you props here as well!!
OMG these are amazing!!! Great Job!!! I love everything about it. You are getting better and better on you craft, again inspiring me to be more creative.
Do I get an invitation? LOL.
love yah....
ate dels
Finally got to my mail today and didn't want to open the invite it was so pretty! Still not sure which part of the 2-day event that I will be attending but will be there to represent "Team Anit-Bella," of which I think I am the leader and only member!
you guys are so awesome to put this altogether!
love - j
Aww, thanks again ladies! I received such wonderful responses from all you, including Melty and Betty and it makes my heart smile.
Ate Jenn: I had to mention your newly created team to Louis 'cause he's w/ Team Bella. (That's what I wrote on his invite.) LOL! Wish Jack will be in town to enjoy the Twilight mania, but I'm sure he and Sophie will have a blast in Florida.
Awww i didnt get an invite :(
Miss yah felicity
xoxo sally
Ps youre soooo crafty ate i love it! Love yahs and hi to kuya pat. I wish i can be there to represent for team jacob lol
kat
wish you could be here too sally. i may just make an extra special invitation for you. ;) your kuya patrick would definitely welcome more of 'team jacob' to join his pack. lol!
love,
felicity (i am a woman of many nicknames! love it!)
Wow Michelle, you've gone and outdone yourself! This looks outstanding.
The other thing I love about this is how you conveyed your step-by-step process including the amazing photography. I like how you use depth and crop certain shots just right that I can almost reach in there and touch the wax.
Hopefully Patrick won't be the only guy there!
Miss u guys!
Hi Vince & Len too! I'm so happy to get a comment from the TA founders! ;) Believe it or not, we have more guys coming than girls. (current ratio of 6:4)LOL! Wish you guys were here too, but I bet TA has an even more fun party planned.
BTW, pls. shoot me an e-mail with your new address. Thank you! Love to you, Len, and our little Cullen.
Thank you again Auntie Shell! I think we should frame ours!
xoxo how is your Memorial Day weekend?
love, Betty, Lou, Lucia and Bruno
Thanks for the special RSVP delivery Betty & Lucia and Louis & Bruno too! We just love seeing you guys. Wish you stayed for dinner. : )
It's so wonderful to get such positive response from everyone about this special invite. I may just take you up on your help on making more!
Post a Comment