8.12.2012

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.
- Celia Thaxter

You could say I've been on a summer hiatus.  June, July and August have taken me (and my darling husband) across the country and across the ocean to be with my dearest friends and families.  I have so many adventures to share with you so I hope you'll stay tuned, and I will try my best to slowly but surely begin...   


Provence
 with Lillian and Sarah
 New York City
 with Sydney and Izzy
 Chicago
 Ally
 San Diego
 with Ting-Ting and Kat
 Chicago
Jack and Sophie
 Ann Arbor
 Lavender Hill

For now, we are enjoying being home.  Nesting at our beloved Lavender Hill.  I hope summer (not to mention, spring!) has brought you abundant joy. Embraces- M

1 comment:

marmar said...

Love love all the places you've been ate! Miss you & kuya pat @ lavender hill and Chicago!

Love, ting & jaime