I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving
for my friends, the old and the new.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

madeleines

pignolis

biscottis

chocolates


Our kitchen produced mounds of cookies this holiday season, and today we delivered the last of them to our friends and neighbors. We enjoyed making the rounds, stopping by to chat and catch-up with friends before the year comes to a close. Friendship is a sweet thing.
3 comments:
Man, I had no idea that you were a guru of baked goods! They look amazing! What a great neighbor you are!
XO
It's crazy, I know--- You're learning all sorts of new things about me. : ) Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy baking but I have much to learn.
Oh my what tasty treats you have brought to us! It was so nice to see you and Patrick! Happy New Year!
xoxxo
Betty, Lou, Lucia and Bruno
Post a Comment