12.24.2008

'Twas the night before Christmas

My loving little cousins gave me the most wonderful surprise, leaving me drawings and a note the night before I left. I love all of them, they are the sweetest and talented kids. Where else can you find a group of children sitting quietly on a table exercising their creativity? Here... they stayed up past two in the morning.
Not only did their drawings surprise me, but the captions they wrote were memorable!

Kyla: My family. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year.

Ariana: Life. Family. Friends. Anime.

Camille: Caring is sharing... But sometimes sharing is fun... But I take pleasure in sharing...

Carlo: Making people's dreams come true is the best joy of life.

Nathan: Have fun with video games and drawing. Video games and online games are fun. Pass the time.

Victor: No turning back now, it's here. Dreams. Keep moving forward. Dreams. Make it possible.

I'm one lucky cousin. I will treasure what they made for me. Thank you Vic-Vic, Nathan, Carlo, Camay, Ariana, and Kyla. I love you all and miss you already. I'm dedicating this post to your parents so they know how amazing all of you are.

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

No comments: