3.12.2009

Random Things & Random Thoughts

It's almost mid-March.  Can that really be?  I've been MIA here.  (My apologies to you.)  The days have been hazy and filled with random things.  I'll regroup soon, hopefully this weekend.  That goes to reading up on my favorite blog sites and posting here again.  For now, I wish you well and well-planned days. 

5 comments:

marmar said...

i've missed reading your blogs ate...i found out aunty cely has one too so i added her on my frequent reads as well...

i haven't been writing either because its either im too lazy to post pictures or after reading the blogs im too tired to write...i did posted a blog about my wedding update hehe...

miss you!

Celestina in California said...

Michelle..pretty dishes is what I see. I would love to see a blog on your china and your French armoire-or maybe I missed those posts in the past?
Have a restful week-end and yes would love to see your next post on spring.

AngiDe said...

oh it's good to have you back and blogging again! hope you are doing well. It will be good to see you tonight in class!

XO

Jean M said...

Michelle,
I actually posted something on my blog! Anyway, glad you're enjoying a bit of a break...See you soon!

Marie said...

Hi Michelle-
Found your blog through Celestina's and j'adore! She told me you and I have a lot in common, mainly because I'm a francophile (a Filipina who is French at heart). Anyways, looking forward to more of your blog...and je suis jealous that you can make madeleines!
-marie