TGIF! It's been an unbelievably hard week at work. Although I brought work home this weekend, I'm relieved to be away from my office: from the sound of the ringing phone, from the influx of e-mails, from data reports, from contract reviews, from meetings, and more meetings. Work is good, but too much of it is bad. So when I'm feeling bad and want to welcome the weekend in a sweet way, crepes are a great start. Sharing our midnight snack with you. Hubby and I are going to be couch potatoes tonight until the clock strikes weekend.
espresso brewing, crepes frying
banana & nutella filled, butter & sugar sprinkled
Bon week-end.
2 comments:
Michelle,
I didn't know you make crepes. They are my favorite! Thanks for sharing-pls. e-mail me the recipe.
Hi Michelle,
I was inspired to make some crepes because of this post. I made them for my little ones and they loved it! Crepes is now on our regular menu. Thanks!
Chone
Post a Comment