2.08.2009

The Color Green

As I was looking around our home I realized that I'm finding more accents of green here and there.  The old French Provincal style in our home is based on cream, brown, and gray tones so it's a nice surprise to see that a hint of bright color made its way in.  My husband approves, he very much likes bold colors.

Did you know?
Soothes
Relaxes mentally, as well as physically
Helps alleviate depression, nervousness, and anxiety
Offers a sense of renewal, self-control, and harmony 








4 comments:

AngiDe said...

Love that lamp shade!! I can't wait for the day when we have our own place and I can get all fancy and creative with the decorations!

XO

Anonymous said...

Happy to know my favorite color is green- not only for the visual wonder it does to me but the color just springs from my heart- maybe my heart is colored green!!!!
Love your GREEN touches!!!

Rebecca Cifaldi said...

Green is pretty! Check out this website

http://kuler.adobe.com/#themes/random?time=30

color!

Jean M said...

I approve! You know I've always adored green as evidenced by the three different shades of it in various rooms of our house...In your home, it adds a nice pop of fresh color.