Will you join me for tea tonight? Bake a little something sweet, steep your favorite tea, pour it into a lovely worn teacup, and cozy up in your nook with classic book. How can you resist such an invitation?
making madeleines...
i usually make a large batter and bake a few cookies at a time.
onward with my quest to read the classics.
this shabby chic french teacup has seen many years...
found at an antique shop, i wonder what stories it holds.
The love of learning, the sequestered nooks,
And all the sweet serenity of books.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
5 comments:
That looks so delightful! I'll have to try my hand at making Madelines one day.
Right now I prone to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies so the kids and I can dip them in some ice cold milk. Scrumptious!
hello chone! i'm sure with your baking talents, you can bake these with your eyes closed. : ) i would love to sit, have tea, try your amazing cupcakes, (i'll take the choc. cookies too!) and enjoy your company someday...
looks so cozy and elegant.... I'm afraid I'd mess it all up =)
XO
I would love to join you...I need some serenity right now...but worldly concerns are shouting for attention...job application, bills, etc....
you're cute angie. : )
mama cely: you're not alone. these are tough times for many of us. that is why i take great pleasure in moments like these... i will lift our worldly worries in my prayers.
Post a Comment