5.12.2009

Little Flowers

"Just living is not enough" said the butterfly,
"one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."
Hans Christian Andersen

We went for a walk this evening.  Our first time to see what's been blooming in our land and neighborhood.  The view above our heads and below our feet were too pretty.  We enjoyed the soft daylight, the breathe of fresh air, and every little flower which paraded our path home.








4 comments:

Nana said...

I love spring& summer,it's time to see all the beautiful flowers. Nice pics.

Celestina in California said...

Beautiful post, Michelle. You know how I love flowers. And are those lilacs.. I can only have artificial ones on my office desk... I was told they only grow in colder places.

Jean M said...

I love the white blossoms, especially the first shot of the lilies of the valley!

AngiDe said...

Wow, you captured those flowers beautifully!! i love this time of year. I wish the flowers would hang on til the fall so that we could enjoy them all summer long!

XO