Make time for quiet moments...
As God whisphers...
It's a bit late to make anymore calls for the night. I wanted to briefly reflect on the day to let those of you whom I didn't get a chance to talk to that Papa Fidel was hospitalized last night. Although it was and still is a very distressing time for the family, especially our mom, we are grateful that God has placed His healing hands on Papa Fidel's heart. We are sending our love and prayers across the miles.
Thank you Ate Delsa and company for being there...
May 8th update: I brought the color back to the pictures above. For a couple of reasons: One, Patrick preferred them over the black and white. : ) Two, I spoke with Papa Fidel for the first time today. He is recovering in ICU, keeping hopeful for a full recovery, and thankful that he is still with all of us. We all are... and for that, life deserves color!
4 comments:
oh my! please know our prayers are with your family! keep us updated when you have a chance, ok?
love, j, s, j, and s
Thank you Ate Jenn. I'll give you a call tomorrow for an update.
How is he doing? Any updates?
He's in recovery now Jean. Thank you. I sent you an e-mail update...
Love,
M
Post a Comment