With the beautiful bride Wendy. For those of you who have yet to meet this lovely lady, she is my sister-in-law Jessica's best friend and a very close friend of the family. My life has been blessed with many wonderful and loving people, Wendy is one them. Outside of her obvious beauty, two things immediately come to mind when I think of her, caring and pure at heart. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that in their life? So on this day of her wedding, I couldn't be more happy to witness her walk down the aisle to greet her Happily Ever After...
7.18.2009
A Dear Girlfriend
With the beautiful bride Wendy. For those of you who have yet to meet this lovely lady, she is my sister-in-law Jessica's best friend and a very close friend of the family. My life has been blessed with many wonderful and loving people, Wendy is one them. Outside of her obvious beauty, two things immediately come to mind when I think of her, caring and pure at heart. Who wouldn't want a girlfriend like that in their life? So on this day of her wedding, I couldn't be more happy to witness her walk down the aisle to greet her Happily Ever After...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment