9.29.2009

For Kat

Finally... I've been trying to send these pretty pics taken from my phone to my darling cousin Kat and had no success via e-mail, so I'm using this avenue instead.  My cousins are all sweethearts and we always have so much fun together, especially when we get to talking about fashion and boys. : )  I can't wait to get to end of my "catching-up" posts here where I'll be sharing more lovely photos of Kat and Ting (taken of the beautiful bride-to-be below the night before her wedding)... 





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ate M thank you sooo much. Like I said its an honor to have my pictures posted on your blog. haha. Love you and miss you. Hope we can see eachother soon and yes go shopping together! It will be so much fun.

Love
Kiki

michelle said...

You're so welcome! My blog is meant for all of you whom I miss dearly and I'm glad to know you're enjoying it. (You look gorgeous in these pics. : ) Yes, we'll make sure not to wait too long before we see each other again, especially if shopping is on our list of things to do together! Love you too sweetie pie!

marmar said...

awww that looks soo pretty!!!