10.17.2009

Beautiful Bride

I am so proud of the woman my little (well, she's not so little anymore) cousin Ting grew up to be.  I still remember her and Kat in their cute matching outfits and blue school uniforms dating back at least a quarter of century ago, that sounds so ancient doesn't it?  So many fond playful memories with them.  To briefly describe Ting--- a very sweet sister to Kat and Arianna, the most thoughtful daughter to my Ninang & Ninong, responsible, intelligent, caring cousin with an elegant sense of style, now a very loving wife to my new cousin-in-law Jaime.  See for yourself... This was a wedding not to be missed. 










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I just told my sis you updated you blog ate. She got all excited and passed out. She has been up and passed out on her laptop playing farmville on facebook. I guess you can blame it on yhe bottle of syrah rose I brought over tonight. This was the first time we both drank the whole bottle just me and her. Our significant others are not wine lovers like us! Haha. Miss you and love yah Ate M.

michelle said...

Too funny! Gotta love the sister bonding over a nice bottle of rose. : ) Your K. Pat somewhat explained what "farmville" is to me. It's that addictive eh? Miss you gals much. Big hugs and flying kisses...

marmar said...

hi ate! aww i love love love all the pics you posted on my blog...yes i have to admit im addicted to farmville, its taking over my life hehe...

love and miss you tons!!!