Instant stress reliever. This is for my husband who encouraged me to get baking again. Thank you for your support, not to mention my new baking tools! I saved the bowl of left over melted chocolate for you. *wink*
yummy eclairs and chocolate covered cream puffs
(I think Pastry Chef Cecilia would be proud of her student. *smile*)
6 comments:
This make so hungry. Look so delicious. Great job!
I can't wait taste it. I guess I need to go Utah soon so I can come & visit you.
Xoxo - ate dels
Yes, please... I'd love for you to visit too!
YUMMERS!!! Great job, Michelle! They make me want to jump into my monitor and grab some!
Hi there Chone! I've missed you in your blog (you've been MIA too). Nice to see you here. Muah!
I could actually finish all your eclairs...really. My latest cravings being chocolates and pastries. I have to control myself as I am 134 lbs now! Your passion is really in baking and I can just see you go places. "The Cup" at CityCenter in Las Vegas reminds me of you...a chic coffee/snack/pastry place- Nathan just loves the place.
Oh, thank you Mama Cely! I miss you so... especially when you were in Vegas. Let's catch-up very soon!
P.S.
You are at the perfect weight! : )
Post a Comment