2.14.2010

Wind, Sand, and Stars

Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery, Wind, Sand, and Stars

Are you wondering what it's like here tonight? It's half past midnight, the night is still and very dark; not a star in sight. I fought my tired eyes and decided that I need to make something special tonight. After all, it's Saint Valentine's Day.
Chocolate tarts...
Warm and still bubbling right out from the oven. They will have to cool and rest until dawn where they will be coated with a glossy chocolate glaze.
Under the roof of our Lavender Hill, it is warm and inviting--- the smell of chocolate fills the air. Tonight we will dream of all things lovely and delicious and remind ourselves of the LOVE that makes life worth living.
Happy Valentine's Day.

3 comments:

http://delsathompsonphotography.com/ said...

happy valentine's day to you and Pat. can't wait for you to come down and make some for us...

Jean M said...

Aw, I missed this! It looks like your Valentine's Day was truly SWEET!!!

Jean M said...

Those chocolate tarts look divine!