It's hubby's birthday! After a happy April Birthday Bash celebration with our families and friends (more to come on that), we welcomed his birthday at home. The night owls that we are, while he was studying, I baked macarons a la pistache which greeted him by midnight. Here's to lots of love and lots of macarons!
"All men have a sweetness in their life. That is what helps them go on. It is towards that they turn when they feel too worn out."
4 comments:
I have to admit my jealously when I heard you, Jean and Billy learned how to make these. Oh, how I wish I was there with you!!! Jean, if you read this, PLEASE let's make some!!
Michelle, these look so good! Great job. They look just like Bouchon's. I bet they taste just as good too!
Oh, thank you Chone. You must come and visit me someday. It'll be fun to have a baking workshop vacation! I've been reading up on macarons and finding so many incredible flavor variations. I'll be checking in with you and Jean to see if you'll be hooked to making these like I am.
OMG..Happy Birthday Patrick ( and I know yours is coming up, too). Your macarons look sooo good!
I'd love to have a baking workshop vacation, that sounds so fun! But...it'll have to wait after our relocation to Hawaii.
Post a Comment