When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends...
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane- If they only knew!
Rachel Ellis
Finding my home from the West Coast to the Midwest
2 comments:
trully thanks for this post, it mean a lot and yes people think we are insane when we are together...
thanks for always bringing joy in my life and thanks for being a great friend and a cousin.
I will always be your biggest supporter and thanks for always inspiring me.
peace, love & joy...
ate dels
Aww, Ate Delsa-- Thanks for the heartfelt comment. You are a blessing in my life too! I'm so grateful that we've become not just closer cousins but really good friends these past few years. Can't wait for our future travel adventures! See you soon!
Post a Comment