3.05.2011

Sydney's Surprise Birthday Cake

Sydney surprised by her birthday cake but more shocked that her age was written in icing! Good thing we opted not to say it in candles! LOL! Seriously, I hope I grow old gracefully and beautiful as my dear friend. She is not a day over 21!

3 comments:

Jean M said...

I like how Izzy calls it a "platter of flame." I'm thinking that will be perfect for her upcoming birthday. Lol!

Izzy said...

No platter of flame for me SS's! I won't nearly have enough candles as you guys...besides 29 is such an odd number to put on a cake!

michelle said...

You girls are funny! It's true though Syd, Meghan from the restaurant laughed sweetly in her e-mail when Izzy and I initially requested to fit all the candles on such small cake! LOL!

Hmm, Syd- shall we start plotting something for Izzy? ;)