3.20.2011

Write God's love on your heart

As I began to look at the remaining days of this month (to see when I can get around to writing that winter newsletter), it dawned on me that the winter season ended yesterday! Today is officially spring and indeed the rain came to announce it. Here's to God's promise of renewal, here's to God's invitation of Him into our hearts, here's to a life-- beautiful, abound in His love.

Wait on the Lord:
be of good courage,
and he shall strengthen
thine heart: wait, I say,
on the Lord.
Psalm: 27:14

3 comments:

Izzy said...

Hi Holly! What a sweet magazine. Did you get to read "Jobs with Purpose" article? What did it say? The Lord is so sweet to speak to us where we are at, isn't He? I miss my star sister...

ate dels said...

lovely post :) Let enjoy spring and welcome it with love and lots of inspirations...

Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!"
- I Peter 1:6

Jean M said...

After weeks of rain, the sun has come out! Spring is finally here!! God is good.