Lovable, adorable Audrey in Roman Holiday. I was thrilled to have visited the sights from this movie. Our hotel was located just above and to the right of this view of the Spanish Steps. Feeling run-down from our busy daily agenda, I spent my last day in Rome sick leaving my company to spend the last full day exploring without me. We did attempt to rendez-vous at the Bocca della Verita also known as the Mouth of Truth below, but they didn't make it there. It was quite alright... By the mid afternoon, I managed to get myself out of bed, made a new friend, Emiliano whose cab took me the the church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin (where the the Mouth of Truth is hung), strolled the streets until it lead me to the Colloseum. Oh, and yes I did put my hand in the Bocca della Verita. My hand is still in tact!

No comments:
Post a Comment