Michelle, so glad you finally posted your pics--it only took a year!! Nonetheless, I enjoyed viewing them and was a little jealous I wasn't there to enjoy it with you all!
If it wasn't for your introduction of the blogging world Jean, I may not have gotten to sharing these pictures at all! LOL! It would have been a lot of fun to have you, Len, and Mama Mayeth with us. You would've been so proud of me and our fully-packed daily agenda. Not at all what I'm used to as you know : )and probably the reason to my getting sick, thankfully on the last day of our vacation. Miss you!
I do not mean for this blog to take the place of old fashioned communication. Telephone calls and hand-written notes are always a delight to give and receive. However, with my increasingly busy schedule, it is not often that I'm able to do these things. This is my way of keeping in touch with you from over 2000 miles away...
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your visit here. My door is always open.
Embraces, Michelle
P.S.
By the way, noticing the slight increase on the count of hits on this site, I'd like to think that there may be anonymous visitors who stop by here too. So just in case, this may be a good time to say, "hello" and extend my welcome!
Come over and stay awhile
Notes from me include: life at home on Linwood, my admiration for all things French, experiencing town and country living in my neck of the woods, my hubby's ongoings, merriments, my love for the arts and style, inspirational thoughts and creations by my busy hands, our careers, journeys, and many more.
Contents found here are original and the property of the blog author, unless otherwise stated. If you are not a friend or family, unauthorized copying or distribution without consent is prohibited. So strangers, please be so kind as to ask for permission. Thank you.
2 comments:
Michelle, so glad you finally posted your pics--it only took a year!! Nonetheless, I enjoyed viewing them and was a little jealous I wasn't there to enjoy it with you all!
If it wasn't for your introduction of the blogging world Jean, I may not have gotten to sharing these pictures at all! LOL! It would have been a lot of fun to have you, Len, and Mama Mayeth with us. You would've been so proud of me and our fully-packed daily agenda. Not at all what I'm used to as you know : )and probably the reason to my getting sick, thankfully on the last day of our vacation. Miss you!
Post a Comment