12.01.2008

December Magic

Sometimes you look out the window 
and witness pure magic.

December is here.  Welcome snowfall.

4 comments:

AngiDe said...

Thats an amazing picture! So pretty!
It was great chatting with you last night, I'm so glad that you stayed and hung out! Hopefully we can do it again sometime!

Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog. Come and see!

michelle said...

Hi Angie,
Taking a quick break to check in, glad I did. My little house is blessed with a room with view! You must come over and visit sometime. Maybe for our next girl chat. : ) Thanks for having us girls over last night. I totally love your home decor, not to mention your Christmas goodies.

I'll stop by your blog to see later...

Jean M said...

Michelle!
Love this photo--simply gorgeous! I'm sorry...I feel like I've been such a negligent friend of late. I haven't even properly welcomed you back from your trip or wished you a Happy Turkey Day...=( I hope you can forgive me. Things have been so crazy hectic. I feel like I'm so behind in everything....I'm sure you know the feeling. Anyway, welcome back (officially) and Happy Thanksgiving Day (belatedly)!!

michelle said...

Hi Jean,
I've missed you so... No apologies please, I owe you a call and mail too! Thanks for greetings. I'll be in touch this weekend. By the way, wish you were here to enjoy the snow. I was glad to have captured the snowfall that day.

Love ya,
M