Thank you Kuya for the most memorable winter holiday I’ve had thus far. Thank you to my family who always provide joy, laughter, and lots of love. Thank you to you and Jon and new- found friends (Lisa, Jaime, Spencer, Holly, Deb, Keeley, and Joan). Thank you for the warm hospitality, delicious foods, and divine Christmas treats! I will definitely return and with Patrick next time.
P.S.
Your home is absolutely gorgeous! Every room, every nook, every decor looks as if it belongs in the pages of Home In Style magazine.
I hope to post more pictures from the hundreds I’ve taken. For now, I hope you all enjoy the ones captured here.
Returning from 2000 miles away…
I hope to post more pictures from the hundreds I’ve taken. For now, I hope you all enjoy the ones captured here.
Returning from 2000 miles away…
1 comment:
That is such a sweet photo of you and your kuya!
Post a Comment