7.11.2009

Pieces of France (partie deaux)

It's past 3 a.m.  I'm wired from a night of cafe hopping.  We had a fun evening in town and a nice late nightcap at home with Carrie and later joined by Leo.  Summer brings so much activity here and with the weather as gorgeous as it's been lately the city is more alive than ever.  It makes for great cafe living, people watching, and good long conversations filled with laughter.

I thought it would be fun to post a couple more "Pieces of France" finds:  Cafe Felix, a European bistro is a favorite of mine and take a look below, my love affair with tiny cars continues...






Bon week-end!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Bonjour, Michelle,What great pics. Are u having fun. My husband & I were in French Polynesia last summer for 2 wks and we had a blast. Our friends were teaching us french and Tahitian & we were teaching them english. French language is beautiful.

michelle said...

Bonjour Nana! Oh, that must've been a wonderful trip. Did you capture any pictures of your time there? I must check your blog history. : ) I agree, French is a beautiful language.