A playful picture taken by Até Delsa Thompson.
Are you guys still there? It's me. I'm back! How I've missed you all.
Let's see, where do I begin? First and foremost a big hello to Leo and company. I got your text at the strike of midnight EST while I was away at a fabulous wedding. I too, can't believe we made it a month without logging on line. I have to say hats off to you Leo! I had no idea I chose quite the disciplined competitor. We had so much fun and laughter behind the scenes this past month. At the end it was a fight to a draw. Suffice it to say, there was no prize to be collected. (Too bad I didn't get my Tiffany wallet but I'm relieved I don't have to take Leo to a men's club. LOL! : )
So, hello again to you and new viewers from Leo's Facebook. Thank you for visiting here and for being patient. More to come...
7 comments:
Yay, you're back and looking lovely as ever! Great photo--my compliments to Ate Delsa!
you rock!
Wooooo hoooo! She's back!
Thanks Jen...She's not hard to take pictures of...I took so much pictures of her and Dohn.
Let's plan our next vacation.
I'm so happy to be back! Thank you for hanging in there with me. : )
soo nice to know that you're back to blogging again ate, cant wait to see the beautiful pics you and ate dels took from our wedding!
miss u!
So glad you're back...your comeback pictures are beautiful and as always, very inspiring. Your shot of the kare-kare is so much better than the one I took. Can't wait to see more....
Post a Comment