Leaving the coven...

for the pack?
Oh, were we girls torn... We came for Team Edward and left cheering for Team Jacob. Could it be that Edward was not styled as handsomely in New Moon than he was in Twilight? (The vampire seemed to lack that magnetic charisma.) Could it be that Jacob was not styled at all? (I mean the wolf walked around half-naked.) Gaging by the scream-o-meter in the theater, I would answer yes to both! We had so much fun attending the midnight showing of New Moon. Our verdict: We loved it! For two reasons, the movie stayed true to the book and the graphics were amazing. They are the two things that made this movie better than Twilight. Oh, there was a third reason--- the six pack, I mean the wolf pack. LOL!!! My husband, a true member of the wolf pack (*wink*) was teasing me the whole time for switching teams.








P.S. I should mention that one of my favorite scenes from New Moon was Bella's comatose state in her bedroom; looking out the window as the months pass her by. The acting was well done.
P.S. I should mention that one of my favorite scenes from New Moon was Bella's comatose state in her bedroom; looking out the window as the months pass her by. The acting was well done.OCTOBER
NOVEMBER
DECEMBER
JANUARY
WAKING UP... Time Passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
Bella Swan, New Moon
4 comments:
Oh I have to totally agree... Edward was missing his handsome-ness in this movie! But I LOVED the movie!!! So good!! And I have to agree again... I really liked how they filmed the comatose state of Bella with the passing of the months!
So glad to hear you had fun and were up celebrating at the same hour as me!
XO
Hi Angie! I can't believe your little nudger and future "Twihard" hung in there with you. She must love her Mommy so. : ) I thought of you during New Moon and how awesome it was that you and your crew joined in all the fun during opening night. Miss you much!
P.S.
I'll be checking in the Daily Dewey to see about your baby's arrival!
Ok let me try this again ate. I guess my first comment did not go through. Anyways this is farmost my favorite blog of all your blogs I especially love the pictures especially of my Jacob Black and his wolfpack. I had so much fun watching New Moon! Seeing it twice is not enough haha. I'm also glad you are starting to see the light and seeing the goodness, greatness and sexy side of Jacob. Poor Edward he got served in this movie haha. Anyways next time we see eachother we should have an 80's dress up/New moon night party! It will be sooo much fun! Love and miss yah. My babe John still won't see New Moon with me his loss haha.
Hi Kitty Kat! Thank you so much for the sweet comment. I'm happy to hear that you continue to enjoy 2000 miles away as this was made for all of you who are far away from me. As for switching over to your team, I couldn't resist. Deep down, I still swoon for Edward though. 80's and NM party, I'm there! Hmm, how we get the Twilight bug to bite John? Must think... Love ya sweetie.
Post a Comment