11.19.2009

All-American Look: Edward Cullen

My heart hasn't beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone-- like I was hollow. Like I'd left everything that was inside me here with you.
Edward Cullen, New Moon
Gorgeous Edward Cullen. I, like many of my girlfriends definitely prefer images of Robert Pattinson in stylish magazines as oppose to the teenybopper ones. Such is the case of the December issue of Vanity Fair--- Robert Pattinson sporting the classic all-American look. I think the photographs illustrate an ideal portrait of the Twilight character.

Shirt by Boss Selection- Hugo Boss
Sweater by Ralph Lauren
Are you ready for New Moon? I am. Twenty-four hours and counting...

A Twilight birthday gift awaiting someone.
I was quite impressed at how my gift wrapping turned out.
Vanity Fair Photos by Bruce Weber

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo excited ate! Guess what I ended up getting friday off after all. Anyways I don't think I want to go to the midnight show it will be tooo crazy! Haha have fun!!!! Cute wrapper. When I wrap my presents no matter what ocassion I prefer using pages from my surf magazines and use a hemp ribbon. I'm curious what's in that present? Love yah ate m.

michelle said...

The craziness in the fun of it! Your kuya and I along with friends are camping out for this tonight. We are still very much young at heart, aren't we? xoxo- Ate Amne.

Oh, the gift- It's a Twilight book for our friend, birthday boy Leo. He's coming tonight too and has no idea what he's gotten himself into. Ha-ha-ha!

Unknown said...

Awesome gift, impeccable wrapping. I love it. thank you so muh!

Jean M said...

Hi Michelle!
The last two nights have been New Moon lunacy! We watched an early viewing of NM in SF on Wednesday night, thanks to Summit Entertainment, then last night we had TwilightersAnonymous's movie release party which went really well. So did you enjoy the movie? I thought it was very good. I can actually say I was happy with this one (excepting the scene where Edward and Bella were running through the forest in their Hanse and Gretal outfits!), which I could not with Twilight. Must say, too, that this movie had me leaning toward Team Jacob!

On another note, I did get your dvd. Sorry I was too busy to respond at the time, but suffice it to say, I loved it! Thanks so much for putting it together.

Get some rest--I'm sure you're recovering from your late movie night as well.

michelle said...

Hi Jean! I can only imagine what it's been like there... How lucky are you guys to have been a part of all the TA treats! We enjoyed the movie too and had the same thoughts as you did. Get some good R & R this weekend. We have two seasons to go before next year's summer madness with Eclipse!

Happy to know you enjoyed the DVD too, btw...