Here's my parents beloved Range Rover, leaving Las Vegas.
As you know, I had to say goodbye to Gus last month. I know you've been wondering since then who will replace him. With God's good grace, we were given the opportunity to purchase my parents' old vehicle which is in excellent condition. As you can imagine, as good of a decision to sell this beloved vehicle, I'm sure they were sad to see it go.
The Rover was picked-up for transport today and will make the 2000 miles journey here... We're looking forward to welcoming Gus' replacement.

As you know, I had to say goodbye to Gus last month. I know you've been wondering since then who will replace him. With God's good grace, we were given the opportunity to purchase my parents' old vehicle which is in excellent condition. As you can imagine, as good of a decision to sell this beloved vehicle, I'm sure they were sad to see it go.
The Rover was picked-up for transport today and will make the 2000 miles journey here... We're looking forward to welcoming Gus' replacement.
Photos taken by Papa Willie. Auto transport staff from Dependable Auto Shippers.
Papa & Mama Grace: Thank you for all the care and preparation you've given the Rover to ensure it's in pristine condition for our use. We appreciate you!
3 comments:
awww im sure they'll miss their own rover ate, "bert" will be coming to his new home soon!!!
I wonder if the white rover will be given up too? Lol jk love yah Felucity!
xoxo
-Sally
Very cool...Soon you'll be rolling in this through your own 'hood. lol
Post a Comment