think pink. the perfect pretty color motif for mama delia's 60th birthday celebration. kuya dohn is so clever. he's hosting the birthday party and pink is the color of the occasion. we have many things to be thankful for as we celebrate once more: our loving parents who turned 60 this year, our supportive families both near and far, good friends who always gather with us, and the pink icing on the cake--our mom's four cancer-free years. so guess what i made for the party? au revoir for now... poutoux!
me taken by ate delsa
an assortment of pink french macarons
2 comments:
VIewing these, I feel like I just stumbled across an advertisement for Fauchon or Laduree or even Lenoitre! Yum! And I love PINK! Good choice.
Have fun at your party and please give your mom a big hug for me!
Aww, you give the best compliments! Thank you Syd. Will do...
Post a Comment