Michelle Delio
I can't believe my sweetie has a tattoo! I'm glad he gave this decision much thought and time, not to mention found a legendary artist to design it. (Thanks to Nicolas & Christina) He sat stoically during the initial needle poke and settled in comfortably...

Video clip dedicated to... well, you guys know who you are---
Patrick wants to know what you'll be getting?
With Leo Zulueta, known as the father of modern tribal tattooing.
4 comments:
TOO COOOOOOL! wait til Mom sees it ;) Your kuya will be jonesing for a new one once he sees this. Love you Jenn
Uncle Pat - I think it's cool. Did it hurt? I couldn't watch the video all the way through. Love, Jack
Uncle Pat - I like your tatoo. Is it permanent? Love, Sophie
Jenn,
yeah, don't tell mom or pop about the tattoo. i don't know if there'll ever be a good time to tell them... btw, tell the kids not to rat me out to mom and/or pop!! i did do a lot of research and basically waited 8-10 years before actually doing it. i think it's cool and it'll look cool when i'm old, too.
jack, it hurt a little...sometimes it felt like the needle was hitting bone. mostly, it was annoying and sometimes felt good - like scratching an itch.
sophie, yes, it is very permanent. it'll be on my arm after even you have children.
love, uncle pat
Pat - yeah, the kids and I have already discussed the secret. Now that have a secret with Uncle Pat so it's all good. They can giggle behind the scenes and feel "special." I think it's very cool -- wish I had the 'stones' to go through with it myself. Love ya, Jenn
Wow, you did it, Pat! You chose well!
Post a Comment