9.20.2008

Roman Holiday Day 3

Day 3: Citta del Vaticano, St. Peter's Basilica and Pope Benedict XVI.  It was in incredible and emotional time for all of our mums. (A wish come true for Mama Delia.) That late night was spent in our hotel room being silly and saying goodbye to our friend, Andrei. (Buon giorno Andre! Thanks for your mail and thinking of us--- a year later!)


































1 comment:

michelle said...

andrei 09/23/08 5:51 PM
Buon giorno,
Abbiamo il miglior periodo a Roma, un po di aria fresca, il resto anche, benissimo.

We have the best time now in Rome, everithing ok. I could not get hollidays untill now, but I have my 3 days off each week, and it's just like a holliday for me.

I saw your beautyful website, realy, realy nice, poetry, art, family...and there is Andrei to!
I see you put a lot of heart in it, it's like a travel.
I hope to go to France too, because it's to
interesting. 100 points for the photos, very
artistic.

Thank you for the link.

As I'm working too in this moment, it's time to go.
Wait news from you.

Best regards to you all,
Andrei