Ooh la la!
Impressive isn't it? I just got home from work and was greeted by this thick, mouthwatering, cheesy, chocolaty treat! No, this is not a mistake to label this post under "The Mister". Yes, he baked it with the help of baker and instructor Dennis Conn. Thank you, thank you Dennis! I can now count on my man to make me this delightful dessert when I crave it. I think dinner will be early tonight 'cause I can't wait for dessert! Oh and don't worry, I'll share-- really I will (smile).
Bob, you're the best!
2 comments:
maybe I can get this one instead of suman, what do you think?
I know I wasn't supposed to have any, but I sneaked a piece anyway. WOW!!! It's the best.
Hey Pat - when I have my 'real' 40th bday, can I have one of those? You can make an extra small one -- that way I will only share with Michelle.
Post a Comment