10.05.2008

Seychelles

Globe Trekker 7:00 p.m. 
I'm writing as we're sitting on our couch watching a travel show featuring Seychelles.  I'm speechless.  This place is described as the Garden of Eden and is known as having the best beach in the world.  You must visit The Seychelles Islands website to read about this enchanting place and view more breathtaking pictures.  
   

I dream about visiting this island in the Indian Ocean.  If only the Mr. will take me there someday...

2 comments:

Jean M said...

You should go for your ten year!!

michelle said...

I wish! Patrick is very apprehensive about taking a prop plane and/or boat to this secluded island. l'd have to medicate him. : )

Believe or not, we went to a wedding once and sat with his MSU friends. When asked what they have been up to lately, one of his friend said, "I just returned from Paris and Seychelles..." I about screamed and said, "You were in Seychelles???". To which he responded, "I can't believe you know about Seychelles! No one seem to know that place exist."