Do you want to ride with me today? he asked, amused by my expression as he caught me by surprise yet again... "Yes, thank you," I said, trying to keep my voice calm. As I stepped into the warm car, I noticed his tan jacket was slung over the headrest of the passenger seat... "I brought the jacket for you. I didn't want you to get sick or something." His voice was guarded. I noticed that he wore no jacket himself, just a light gray knit V-neck shirt with long sleeves. Again, the fabric clung to his perfectly muscled chest. It was a colossal tribute to his face that it kept my eyes away from his body.
Twilight, Stephenie Meyer
For the Twilighter men out there--- that means Patrick, Billy, & Vince. I thought you may enjoy these fashion finds inspired by Edward Cullen. I stopped by at Banana Republic today and couldn't help but notice the men's clothing. They looked a lot like something Edward would wear. I'm not sure if the Twilight movie inspired BR's fall collection or vise versa, but they sure came close to Edward Cullen's wardrobe. Don't you think?
Monogram military coat


Lined hooded jacket

Lightweight four-pocket jacket

Cotton moleskin peacoat






3 comments:
How inspired!! I am esp. loving the military style jacket...
Isn't Edward dreamy? Thought our men may be inspired and get the "look" too! : )
By the way, I don't know about you and Len, but I totally prefer Edward's look over Robert Pattison's.
Yes, his portrayal of Edward is far more appealing than who he really is. Sorry RP!
Post a Comment