12.31.2008

Goodbye 2008

Where was I this last day of 2008?  At work.  I had a nice quiet day in the office.  Speaking of the office, here's mine.  Here's where I spend countless hours away from home.  Yup, that's Edward and Bella on my door, Twilight gifts from Louis and Betty (thanks again!).  I realized that I need pictures on my wall, although I have a nice big window view I face a blank wall. I need a mousepad, I've been meaning to make one myself. I need to purge and file a lot of my paper work, I mean a lot!  I need to clean my writing board, too many notes on it.  I need to change my screen saver, that one is a picture of the books from Shakespeare & Company.  I can go on and on.  I should really tend to these needs in 2009.  I should say they're not really "needs", I've lived with and without them for so long and there are definitely more important things to tend to...  

New Year's Eve was spent with just the two of us at The Earle.  We were sorry to miss out on three party invites (thank you Ate Jenn, Wendy, and Randy!) and instead opted to stay in.  We had a great date and returned home in time to ring in the New Year!  Big day tomorrow... I don't think I'm ready to say goodbye to this year and begin a new just yet.











3 comments:

AngiDe said...

Such cute pictures of you and your hubby! Glad that you two had a great New Years Eve!

XO

Jean M said...

The turning of the year has always been bittersweet for me, too. Saying goodbye to the past year and all of its good memories is hard, and yet there is an excitement and anticipation for what the new year may hold! I'm sure you feel that way with Pat's new venture into grad school.

marmar said...

thats a cute office ate, of course you have to have edward cullen on your inbox hehe...