My Name is Michelle and I have a Twilight addiction. (LOL!!!)

TWILIGHTERS ANONYMOUS
HELPING ADDICTS
SINCE 2008
BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT A CURE
Remember that picture above from a year ago? I've been spoiled once more by my loving sis' Len, founder and creator of Twilighters Anonymous (TA). TA truly feeds my addiction.
A very thoughtful package filled with goodies from the TA New Moon Release Party.
Len, I couldn't thank you enough for this fun surprise in my mail!
I was dazzled...
... and "imprinted"?!
Gus, my jeep's very own bumper sticker.
A new book too--- to keep me warm and cozy this coming winter.
Hmm, I read somewhere that this book is, "A must-have that will give Bella and Edward a run for their money." : ) I spy a wolf.
How cool is that? I'm one lucky TA fan! This definitely satisfied my thirst for more... Thank you, thank you, thank you for thinking of me. Much love!
6 comments:
Yay you got it! Just when I was beginning to wonder, the hubby tells me to check out your blog! It's been so long, I've missed your wonderful musings and photos. Anyhow, I'm glad it was a fun surprise, I was very excited to send it! And I can't believe that book has a wolf...I never noticed until you pointed it out!
Well you are very welcome! Miss you and much love back!
It's nice to see you here again. I've missed you so... About the wolf on the cover, strangely enough I only noticed it once I posted the picture here. It wasn't quite as obvious when you glance at the cover. I can't wait to read it. (finishing Harry Potter book 1 right now:). Talk to you soon!
P.S. What's Peet's coffee? Hmm, Tristan is really digging straws! :)
what a fun package!!!! I have to admit I'm a bit jealous ;)
We have to chat so I can hear what you thought about New Moon! It's been way to long since I've seen you.
Glad to see you are enjoying the New Moon season ;)
XO
Omg what an awesome surprise!!!I love the shirt ate! How do I get one? Love yah!
Hi Kat! From TA, do you still have the website I sent you? If not, click on the title of this post for a direct link. Hmm, maybe you should put this on your Santa wish list. : )
Miss you Angie. Yes, let's chat soon! Hope you got my little text message.
Post a Comment