
How disappointed I was today to find out that this movie, which I have been anticipating for months, will not be opening here this weekend. Are they kidding me? Why would such a highly anticipated (already receiving high acclaim) be set for a limited release? Honestly, why?
Hearing this news today made me almost drive to the nearest city (Chicago) which will be showing this movie tomorrow. Okay, I know I'm being dramatic but I was not the only one who felt the same way. A few of us were excited for our weekend movie date. Thankfully, a friend at work (and fellow ballet dancer) found out that Black Swan will be showing in one theater, one week later, here in our state so we've made another date. Whew! I will just have to wait a little bit longer. I hope it's worth it.
2 comments:
Wow, never heard of it! Will have to google it to see what it's all about--other than the obvious that it has to do with ballet, of course. So is this a show only a ballet dancer can enjoy?
I have the title hyperlinked to the movie info. if you'd like to see what this is about. From what we gather, it's a psychological thriller so it's definitely not just made for a ballet audience. BTW, it will be showing in SF. Wish I was there tonight. : )
Post a Comment