What can I say, we were blown away by Natalie Portman's performance in Black Swan. Without spoiling the plot for those of you who have yet to see it but want to hear about it-- this movie is melancholy, funny at times, pee in your pants scary, and beautifully executed. If you enjoy a good psychological thriller and appreciate the disciplined art of ballet, you will be blown away by this film too.
Nina: "I had a dream last night about a girl who turned into a swan,


but her prince falls for the wrong girl and she kills herself."
- Black Swan
3 comments:
Dear Felicity I really want to see this movie!!! Miss and love you
xoxo
-Sally
i miss you too sally! i loved your pics (text). sorry my schedule's been difficult lately to connect... much love - felicity
p.s. sally- you should definitely see this movie and tell me what you think...
Post a Comment