Remember the Halloween decorated branch earlier this fall? It's now dressed up for the winter. Although it's technically still fall, if you were here you would see and feel that winter weather has arrived early. We had our first snowfall today and it was pretty lovely see.
Snowflakes are kisses from heaven.
author unknown
2 comments:
I just finished decorating our tree today. Yay! For some reason, it seemed especially laborious this time around, even with Andre's help. Must be getting old... Will this take the place of a Christmas tree?
Hi Syd! You're funny and definitely not getting old. : ) Could it be because you had more ornaments this year? LOL! I look forward to seeing pictures of your tree again. I bet it's magnificent! I decided to keep this branch and decorate it according to the season. (We'll see how long it'll last.) We'll be keeping our tradition of getting a Christmas tree... Hope to do so this weekend.
xoxo,
Holly
Post a Comment