1.29.2009

Back to Blogging

January is almost coming to a close.  Looking back in what is still the new year, I've shared a few lovely moments here. However, there's been many important events that have surrounded our daily lives here which I don't doubt has made an impact in yours too.  The historical presidential inauguration, continued massive job loss across the nation, state of our State, state of the health system I work for, the health and well-being of our loved ones, our future...  These are sobering thoughts.

I wanted to note them here as an encouragement and reminder for me and perhaps for you too, that God is in control.  So as I move forward to welcome February and the rest of this year, I take refuge in this-- "Be still, and know that I am God..." Psalm 46:10 I am humbled and comforted by this.

It's good to be back to blogging.

No comments: