1.07.2009

P.S. from Paris

Still day dreaming...  I took a little time to compile this post to help de-stress from yet another long day.  

a story book photo...
...from a lovely boat ride, this was my most memorable view
cafe living- my favorite pastime
two cafes where famous philosophers, writers, and artists... 
...used to commune, i always stop here 
american hamburger that cost 24 euros, too hungry to complain
what a pretty name for a bakery
tree above jim morrison's grave
  the majestic notre dame cathedral proudly stands on ile de la cite
i want this car
i always stop to smell the roses
Sigh.  It was nice to reminisce. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks it bring back memories too...just what I needed.

michelle said...

you too!? you're welcome. you must've been busy as of late too. it's good to hear back from you.

marmar said...

awww those are lovely pictures and love the flowers...i agree that is a nice name for a bakery...

Celestina in California said...

Really enjoyed your photos...they
are just sooooooo inspiring. Well,
that actually speaks of your whole
blogsite. I just love it!!!

AngiDe said...

Did you take those photos?? They are amazing and brought back memories for me too!!!
thanks for sharing!

XO

michelle said...

Hello lovely ladies! Thank you so much for taking time out to check in with me here. You guys are my inspiration for posting... (I miss hearing from you Mama Cely! I always comment on your blog. : )

Angie- Yup! All the pictures here unless I give credit to its origin are taken by yours truly. Patrick thinks I should invest in a new camera (I should consult with you : ) since I'm still using my first and inexpensive digital camera from years ago. Any recommendations?